This is one of my firend who has encountered with the Windows Server 3 password recovery trouble.
Firstly, If you have a server with a (software) RAID1 config, the boot-disk will see 2 separate disks. Just apply the password-reset to the first one. After applying the reset, your server will first perform a checkdisk, and require another reboot - afterwards, the reset will be completed. It was verified to work on a Windows Server 2003 SP2.
Secondly, you can take a Windows password recovery software instead. As long as you depend on a powerful third-party software, I bet you'll unlock Windows Server 2003 domain password without any effort. And here's a present one for you. That Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise, helps you reset Windows sever 2003 local password and domain password in a few minutes. And it guarantees 100% recovery. Now, the following is the steps to reset Windows Server 2003 password as soon as possible with this program.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any available computer, and then start it.
- Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB to computer, and then select your target device and click the Burn button to start burning a password reset disk. (a bootable USB flash drive also available)
- Step 3. When the burning task is completed, insert the burned CD/DVD into your locked computer.
- Step 4. Turn on the locked computer, press F8 to enter BIOS setup and set the first boot device.
- Step 5. Select your target Windows system if you have two and take the specified Windows account you want to recover, and then click Reset button.
- Step 6. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.
- Step 7. Click OK when the password of the selected account is successfully removed. And now you can log on your computer without password.
Ok, it's an easy thing to reset Windows Server 2003 password with this Windows password recovery tool.