To access safe mode in Windows 7, the administrator password is required. If you forgot the administrator password, it’s required to reset the password at first. If don’t have a password reset disk for that admin account, then it’s highly advised to have a try of Windows Password Unlocker, a professional Windows password recovery tool.
Trough Windows Password Unlocker, you can instantly reset the Windows 7 administrator password to blank in a few minutes by creating a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive in any computer. No matter what the level of your computing knowledge is, you can do the job on your own safely, without any data loss or damage.
1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Professional.
2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3. Boot from the bootable disk.
4. Reset Windows 7 admin password to blank.
When the admin password is reset, then you can follow the directions listed below to get into safe mode in Windows 7:
1. Turn on your computer or restart your computer if it is already on.
2. Press the F8 key and hold it until the "Advanced Boot Options" screen appears.
3. Use your down and up arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode" boot option.
4. Press "Enter" to boot into safe mode.
When your computer stops working properly or has encountered an error that you can't seem to fix when you boot it up normally, booting into Safe Mode is one of the ways to start to solve the issue. Safe Mode starts your Windows 7 computer with only the most necessary drivers and services so that you can troubleshoot hardware and software issues in a safer environment.